Friday, December 5, 2008

Sunshine!

Yesterday, it was sunny while I was outside, and it was glorious!

On my second to last Friday in Copenhagen, I'm going to hang out with friends at a nearby kollegium and play Iron Chef. We're all trying to make the most of these last few weeks together.

I've had some interesting cultural experiences these past few days. It's funny how I've been here for almost four months and in one week my views and opinions can change very quickly. Between seeing the interactions of Danish teachers and a Muslim student and watching a debate about the Muhammad Cartoon Crisis, I'm beginning to see how intolerant people are towards each other here. I'm glad to have been abroad during the election and particularly during such a historical one. I'm thankful that we've been safe despite the violence around the world. It's hard to sum up, but it's been interesting.

No comments: