Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Quickie!

Just wanted to do a quick update since I won't be posting for about three weeks...prepare yourself, I'm sure it will be a long one when I get back!

This week is midterms week, as I think I mentioned. So far, so good. I've taken two and have four more in the coming days. Slowly but surely all my plans are being worked out, and I'm getting ready to start the packing process. Including some cute new shirts and $17.93 jeans! (The exchange rate was great yesterday!) PS this is UNheard of in Denmark, where jeans are one average $60 to $100.

Last night, I went to dinner with my friends Matt and Olya and Matt's parents. I really enjoy hanging out with parents more than I ever have before because its such a sense of home away from home, plus they always have really neat things to talk about.

Dave's independent study project is kind of famous and his professor is coming to Copenhagen to present it! I'm planning to have meet up with the professor while he is here the week that I return from traveling.

I'm super excited and can't wait to start traveling, and especially to see Dad and Julie! Too bad St. Christopher has been downgraded to a mere legend...

Talk to you when I get back!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

who knew?

Hope you have a fabulous time traveling! Take lots of pics, and remember... Just keep your about you Kate :)

Love you!!!