Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Quotes from The Copenhagen Post 9-12/18/-08

"Copenhagen will play host to the UN climate conference, the International Olympic Committee's congress and homosexual Olympics the Outgames next year."

"A novel about Aisha, the 6-year-old wife of Muslim prophet Mohammed, deemed to controversial to print in America, may be too expensive to print in Denmark."

For an idea of the cell phone ad, go to http://samsung-sensation.com/landingpage/ and put your cursor over the Netherlands (NOT where I am...). The mermaid is a full page ad, not sure what bejeweled boobs have to do with phones, but hey! We're in Copenhagen.

"Movie Only a Mother Could Love": "I am Mike Myer's core audience. I almost passed a kidney stone watching the Austin Powers series and I am known to readily quote Fat Bastard, even after it became unfashionable to do so. My sense of humor hasn't developed much since 1990 and I was eager to meet "The Love Guru" Myers' first original character since the Powers films." (spelling and grammar article's own)

And the weather is forecast as dry with sunny spells...damn those spells of sun! Damn them all!

Now, add a weinerbrod (Danish pastry), and you just had yourself a taste of a Danish morning.

No comments: