Since my internship ended, I have been on the go but at the same time, more relaxed than I can ever remember. The week in Philly with Dave was really fun because we met up with lots of people, I read a whole book and I got to explore some of historic Philadelphia during daily runs. We even saw Man On Wire, which was as good as all the reviews claim.
As Julie commented yesterday, last Saturday was a really nice day. Not only has the weather been great, but she came to pick me up in Philly and we had lunch with Dave at the Reading Terminal Market. Then we spent a lovely afternoon in the Philadelphia Airport and on our flight to Austin.
Little Mallory was sleeping when we got there, so we had time to talk to Mom and Dad before going to bed.
In the morning, I thought everyone was up and talking and went downstairs to find Mallory making noise enough for three people.
She is without a doubt the cutest baby in the whole world, but that could be because she hardly cried and I didn't see her vomit. Below is a picture of mom and baby and then one of Mallory and her aunties (the favorite aunt is the on the left). And even more below is a video of the cutest thing you'll ever see until she does something else cute.

2 comments:
YEA!!! Auntie Kate! Thats so much fun! Cant wait to hear about your travels!
hurray! love the new blog ... and the fact that my baby is the star of your first post ;) i posted my pics from your trip to tx at: http://tinyurl.com/6jbkvn
love you and hope you aren't feeling homesick or sad!
Post a Comment